Thursday, May 16, 2013

Twas the Night Before Surgery...

I am super, super excited about tomorrow's surgery. I feel like I will be made whole again. We told the kids this morning about the procedure, and what I would like to accomplish after the procedure is complete. Some of the kids were excited and some of them were quite surprised. One of them mentioned that we will definitely need a bigger house - FACT. All in all their reactions were good. Even better was the fact that none of them were freaking out about me being gone over night which usually happens. Even Sarah was okay with me being gone for one night, and she is usually the one that gets the most upset when I leave.

I have talked to both my mom and a friend and asked them both what it was like to be under general anesthesia. They each gave me some tips and pointers which I am ever so grateful for. Other than that I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I am so excited for tomorrow. I have waited a long, long, long time to have my tubal reversed, and I cannot believe that the day is almost here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment